David is currently responsible for teaching on the Bachelor of Technological Education degree programme and delivers the following courses:
- Design & Integrating Technology T3 (20 Credits)
- Integrating Technology T1 (10 Credits)
- Sustainable Resources & the Environment T4 (20 Credits)
- Materials & Processes T3 (10 Credits)
- Teacher Education 3 (10 Credits)
- Engineering Systems & Robotics T4 (20 Credits)
Previously, he has also been responsible for delivering courses in Electronics and Technology & Society.
As a secondary school teacher of Technology Education, David has experience delivering a range of subjects and courses including Curriculum for Excellence Technology Courses, Craft & Design, Graphic Communication, Technological Studies and Practical Craft Skills.